Come home to the unparalleled luxury of this majestic Catskills estate. An unmatched setting of mature trees, private lake access and more than 13,000 square feet of living space awaits you. This expertly designed estate balances timeless elegance with natural and peaceful surroundings that only upstate New York can offer. With four levels of impeccable construction, this magnificent home includes an impressive six bedrooms and eight baths, as well as a chef's kitchen, wine cellar, art gallery, home theater, guest wing, in-laws suite, and observatory. All furnishings and artwork are included, and the home is being sold turn-key.
Serenely located on a six-acre peninsula on the Toronto Reservoir, a motorboat lake within The Chapin Estate, a 24-hour gated natural preserve community in Bethel, New York, and conveniently located only 90 minutes from Manhattan.
From Our Consignor:
The ad campaign couldn't have been better — great job! Thank you very much.
- Custom-Built Estate, Including 6 Bedrooms with 6 Full & 2 Half Baths
- All Furnishings, Décor, Artwork, Electronics & Appliances Included — Turn Key!
- Chef's Kitchen with Top-Of-The-Line Appliances & Custom-Built Cabinets
- Master Suite featuring 3 Walk-In Closets, Travertine Rain Shower, Jacuzzi Tub & Exercise Room
- Lake & Preserve Views from Every Room
- 1,000-Bottle Wine Cellar with Tasting Room
- Separate Guest Wing with 3 Bedrooms & Full Kitchen
- Private In-Laws Suite with Kitchen & Expansive Patio
- Located on a Private, Gated 6-Acre Peninsula with 1,500 Feet of Water Frontage
- Private Dock with 3 Boat Slips
- Extras Include - Art Gallery, Home Theater, Home Office, 3,200 square feet of Patio/Deck Space, Fully Fenced & Gated Equestrian-Friendly Grounds, 9 Ponds with Cascading Waterfalls & Koi Pond, Garage Parking for 9 Cars, Sophisticated Home Security & Home Automation System with Remote Access
- Located within The Chapin Estate, an Exclusive Preserve Community, Offering 24-Hour Gated Security, Concierge Management Service & Country Club Style Amenities
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.