Luxury Real Estate Auctions
Heritage brings decades of experience and our vast bidder network to every transaction. The experts at Heritage Auctions actively develop our network of high net worth buyers so you gain the greatest liquidity possible. We bring our buyers the very best opportunities, and in turn, they are motivated when the right opportunity comes along. When you partner with Heritage, you partner with an unparalleled team of experts in luxury real estate, advertising, and marketing. Our process is effective, efficient and quick.
Interested? Let's have a conversation.
Why consign with us?
- Maintains the highest sell-through rate in the industry
- Properties can sell in 60 - 90 days
- We regularly set local sales records
- Exclusive access to our global network of highly qualified bidders
Call 855-261-0573 or Email Us Now
1243 Overlook Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
3 beds/7 baths/4391 sqft/1+ acres/lakeview lot
White Bluff Resort
NO RESERVE AUCTION: The ultimate getaway! Overlooking Lake Whitney, this finely crafted custom home features 3 beds, 7 baths, 2 living areas and 2 offices with private entry, plus flex space over the garage that could be an additional bedroom, studio, media room or fitness room -- all on a generous 1+ acre lot. Built into the bluff, there are three levels of terraces for entertaining. Enjoy the active lifestyle White Bluff Resort offers, including golf, water sports, tennis, camping, spa, fitness center, and so much more. Don't miss the opportunity to make this luxurious lakeside property yours at our auction without reserve.
- Custom 4,391 sf home
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 4 half baths
- Oversized 3 car garage
- Offered fully furnished
- Thermadore and SubZero appliances
- Four parcel lot in a quiet neighborhood is more than one acre; could be subdivided if desired
- Large circular drive with attached three-car garage.
- Two-office suite with private entry suitable for home-based business
- Flex space above garage could be bunk house, yoga studio, hobby or media room
- Three level deck and patio with two-sided fireplace, half bath, and walk-in storage for bikes, water toys, and more
- Gated Resort Community features boating, golf, swimming, mountain biking, camping, hunting, tennis, basketball, fitness center, spa, restaurant and more
After an intense global marketing public relations campaign, Frank Lloyd Wright's final residential design, the Norman Lykes House in Phoenix, Arizona, sold without reserve for 70% over recent sales of comparable homes in the area.
Featured broadly in international media, the auction captured the attention of a worldwide audience, and in the end saw nearly 20 bidders compete to own the artfully designed home.
"Our unprecedented marketing campaign matched the perfect buyer with the perfect home," said Nate Schar, Director of Luxury Real Estate for Heritage Auctions. "The new owner of the last home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright now owns a masterpiece by America's most iconic architect."
Heritage worked closely with local REALTORS Jack Luciano and Roxanne Johnson of The Agency to conduct the sale.View Property
Frank Lloyd Wright's Sondern-Adler House, Kansas City, MOView PropertySold for$1,012,000
New Construction Hill Country Retreat, TXView PropertySold for$473,000
Southport, ConnecticutView PropertySold for$2,640,000
Deep Water Dockage, Venice, FLView PropertySold for$1,320,000
Classic Estate, Briarcliff Manor, NYView PropertySold for$2,150,000
Vineyard Estate, Applegate Valley, ORView PropertySold for$2,530,000
Hamptons Estate. East Hampton, NYView PropertySold for$4,620,000