Luxury Real Estate Auctions
Heritage brings decades of experience and our vast bidder network to every transaction. The experts at Heritage Auctions actively develop our network of high net worth buyers so you gain the greatest liquidity possible. We bring our buyers the very best opportunities, and in turn, they are motivated when the right opportunity comes along. When you partner with Heritage, you partner with an unparalleled team of experts in luxury real estate, advertising, and marketing,. Our process is effective, efficient and quick.
Interested? Let's have a conversation.
Why consign with us?
- Maintains the highest sell-through rate in the industry
- Properties can sell in 60 - 90 days
- We regularly set local sales records
- Exclusive access to our global network of highly qualified bidders
Call 855-261-0573 or Email Us Now
AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE: A rare opportunity to own one of Frank Lloyd Wright's early Usonian-style homes, built by Wright in 1939 and expanded by the architect in 1948. A cypress and brick exterior virtually melts into the surrounding wooded landscape. Enjoy seamless use of indoor and outdoor spaces with multiple terraces and floor to ceiling windows. Admirers of Wright will appreciate the clerestory windows, welcoming fireplaces and intimate spaces created in and around the home with the use of local materials.
This L-shaped Usonian home connects visitors to nature with a single cantilevered roof and walls of glass. A sunken living room is anchored by a massive brick fireplace and is at once spacious and cozy. The home's tidewater cypress ceilings and built-ins virtually embrace visitors by contrasting spacious rooms and private nooks. Wright's unique casement windows fully open and allow for natural cooling in the summer and expansive views. A few pieces of furniture, original to the home will remain.
Nestled into the canopy, the home offers incredible privacy, yet is located in the heart of Kansas City, only minutes away from The Plaza, Westport, and 39th St shopping districts, as well as the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art and the Crossroads Art District. Sometimes offered as a short-term rental, the Sondern-Adler house is a testament to Wright's vision.Learn More
AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE: Don't miss your chance to own this entertainer's paradise. A gorgeous five-bedroom estate with plenty of room for expansion, this French Tudor home in Cedar Hill is minutes away from shops, restaurants, boating and golf. Just 30 minutes to Dallas, this home offers a great escape from the everyday. Pride of ownership is clear with all of the extra touches and high-end finishes.
- All bedrooms are located on the first floor
- 2000 sf Walk-up attic space can easily be finished out to create a nanny suite, theatre, home gym or playroom not included in square footage.
- Two large office spaces in the front of the house can be used for your home-based business, or use one for fitness center, hobby room, or another bedroom.
- 900 sf workshop with tandem garage has everything you need, including a half bath, HVAC, laundry and kitchenette. Could easily be converted into a guest cottage.
- Pool cabana with outdoor shower and ventilated changing room
- Equipment building with garage door
- Large motor court can easily accommodate RV/Boat parking, guests.
- Large diving pool with spa and waterfall
- Outdoor fireplace and kitchen with hard-piped grill, vent, sink, refrigerator
- Large game room with wet bar opens to veranda for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Private master suite opens to backyard oasis, features coffee bar with refrigerator, sink, expansive closet with built-ins.
- Backs to creek, with more land behind. No backyard neighbors.
- Whole-house surround sound, Cat 4, Cat 5 wiring.
New Construction Hill Country Retreat, TXView PropertySold for$473,000
Southport, ConnecticutView PropertySold for$2,640,000
Deep Water Dockage, Venice, FLView PropertySold for$1,320,000
Classic Estate, Briarcliff Manor, NYView PropertySold for$2,150,000
Vineyard Estate, Applegate Valley, ORView PropertySold for$2,530,000
Hamptons Estate. East Hampton, NYView PropertySold for$4,620,000