Why Auctions Create a Tremendous Buying Opportunity for Your Client
- Complete due diligence information on the property is provided prior to the auction, allowing all questions to be answered prior to bidding.
- Your buyer will be confident that they paid true market value for a property.
- All bids are final, eliminating long drawn-out negotiations with the sellers.
- You and your client know the seller is serious and motivated to sell.
- Auctions provide a transparent transaction with all bidders participating with the same terms and conditions.
To Qualify as a "Buyer's Agent" and Earn Commissions, a Few Simple Steps Must Be Followed
- Preview the property with your client during the designated property preview schedule.
- Be a licensed real estate agent in the state in which the property is located and comply with the licensing laws of the state in which the property is located.
- Acknowledge and abide by the National Association of REALTORS© Code of Ethics.
- Register the client using the Buyer's Agent Registration form which is available during the property preview schedule.