Grand Cape Neddick Cottage Steps from Beach
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
To aid buyers in evaluating this property, a comprehensive Due Diligence Package (DDP) has been created. To request a DDP, please call 855-261-0573.
Preview by private appointment. Call 855-261-0573.
Tuesday, July 28 | 11 AM -- 1 PM
Live Auction on Site
Tuesday, July 28 | 2 PM Eastern
Phone and proxy bidders are welcome.
Must be a registered bidder or a representative of a registered bidder to attend the auction.
Discover your perfect getaway at the Cottage at Passaconaway in coastal Maine. Set on a high bluff with sweeping Cape Neddick views from most rooms. Walk to your private beach or enjoy breakfast in the lovely gardens. This 6 bedroom home makes the most of its large 1+ acre lot, with more than 3000 sq ft of outdoor living space. This timeless shingle-style home seamlessly blends elements of the site's historical past with contemporary design features. Separate suites accommodate multiple groups or family members with ease and privacy. Amenities include a tennis court, indoor gymnasium, and media room. Visit historic sites like Nubble Lighthouse and John Hancock's Wharf, stroll along Long Sands Beach, or enjoy a hike to Mount Agamenticus -- there's always plenty to do nearby. Name your price.
- Main residence 6350± sq. ft. | 6 bed | 6 bath
- 1+ acre estate offers complete privacy and endless Cape Neddick views
- Walking paths to 800 ft of private beach
- 3000± sq. ft. outdoor living spaces includes several decks, screened in porch
- Custom floor plan mixes traditional with contemporary design
- Large eat-in kitchen with ocean views
- Lofted office/observatory
- Separate suites offer plenty of privacy
- Amenities include tennis court, indoor gymnasium and media room
- Rental history of $100k/yr
- Last listed at $2.7M
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.
For more information and to speak with one of our auction specialists, please call 855-261-0573.