Heritage Luxury Real Estate Auctions has announced the sale of two properties in transactions valued at nearly $3 million in the nation's most sought-after havens in New Hampshire and Florida. Governor's Island on New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee sold for more than $1.7 million and Lemon Bay, a tranquil estate in Englewood, Florida, sold for more than $1.2 million at auction.
"We are delighted to assist these homeowners sell and close on these properties within 60 days," said Nate Schar, Director of Luxury Real Estate. "Both estates are true American treasures and we found their new owners in a third of the time it would take using traditional methods."
Listed for nearly six years before Heritage Luxury Real Estates Auctions was called, the grand Lake Winnipesaukee estate on New Hampshire's coveted Governors Island was auctioned without reserve for the first time in its history. With unsurpassed lake views and 300 feet of water frontage, the private and exclusive property offers five bedrooms and six bathrooms on a secluded, 2+ acre wooded lot.
On the market for about two years, the Sarasota County property in Englewood, Florida, along the shore of tranquil Lemon Bay, offered luxury waterfront living, four bedrooms and four-and half-baths along with a private tennis court and heated swimming pool.
"Clients on both sides of the transaction trust that Heritage's 900,000 members from 186 countries and its team with over $350 million in recent luxury real estate auction sales are a viable and dependable solution for these special properties," Schar said. "We've proven time and again --- from woodland retreats to coastal oases --- auctions benefit unique properties."
- Double lakefront lots on Governor's Island
- 300 feet of private lake frontage with a 2+ acre wooded lot
- Two private docks with three covered boathouse-style slips and breakwater protection
- Private sand beach and swim platform
- Custom-built, five Bedrooms/six Baths, with remote access security and SmartHome controls
- Chef's kitchen with restaurant quality appliances and wood burning pizza oven
- Extras include - garage parking for seven+ cars, four wood burning fireplaces, indoor hot tub, exercise area, gentleman's office with wet bar and fireplace, full basement with kitchen and walkout
- Location minutes from Laconia Municipal Airport, Winnipesaukee Yacht Club, Downtown Weirs Beach and Meredith Town Center, skiing, camping, country clubs and all that New Hampshire has to offer.
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.