With unsurpassed lake views and 300 feet of water frontage, this Governor's Island property exudes privacy and exclusivity. The prime location of this rare retreat on the coveted southern shore of New Hampshire's largest lake offers more than two wooded acres, three covered docks and a custom-built design, constructed around superb Lake Winnipesaukee vistas. The five-bedroom/six-bath home capitalizes on its unique surroundings, offering unmatched water views from nearly every room with walls of windows and vaulted ceilings.
Conveniently located within two hours of Boston and just one hour from Manchester, this property's ideal location is also reachable by air and close to small town shopping and entertainment. In addition to the lake, the area delivers easy access to nearby skiing, golf, hiking, camping and sailing.
- Double lakefront lots on Governor's Island
- 300 feet of private lake frontage with a 2+ acre wooded lot
- Two private docks with three covered boathouse-style slips and breakwater protection
- Private sand beach and swim platform
- Custom-built, five Bedrooms/six Baths, with remote access security and SmartHome controls
- Chef's kitchen with restaurant quality appliances and wood burning pizza oven
- Extras include - garage parking for seven+ cars, four wood burning fireplaces, indoor hot tub, exercise area, gentleman's office with wet bar and fireplace, full basement with kitchen and walkout
- Location minutes from Laconia Municipal Airport, Winnipesaukee Yacht Club, Downtown Weirs Beach and Meredith Town Center, skiing, camping, country clubs and all that New Hampshire has to offer.
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.