Luxuriously surrounded by tall trees and mountainous terrain, this exquisite, private ski property exudes an excess of upscale features and bountiful resort-style amenities. Framed by five bedrooms and a total of eight baths, this elegantly constructed, rustic retreat is mere steps away from world-class skiing and snowboarding within one of Park City’s most coveted, gated communities. Situated on more than 6 wooded acres, this true, ski-in/ski-out property opens up to world-class skiing, snowmobiling and limitless outdoor recreation.
Designed with a mix of natural, native materials, the home charmingly blends an appealing location with premiere, custom architectural elements. High-end features like the climate-controlled wine cellar, golf simulator and theatre room are complimented by five fireplaces, an elevator and a sweeping home automation system. This extraordinary property is just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City and minutes from Park City’s infamous Main Street.
- True Ski-in/Ski-out Property
- Steps Away from Alpenglow Ski Run
- Immediate Access to Numerous Ski Lifts
- Within the gated, Resort Community of the Colony
- 5 Bedrooms/8 Total Baths
- 6+ Acres of Wooded Terrain
- Mountain/Valley Views
- Snow Melt system for Drive & Walkways
- Other Features include: Climate-Controlled Wine Cellar, Hot Tub with Mountain views, Theatre Room, Full Swing Golf Simulator, Home Gym, Office & Loft Study
- Technology Features: Handicapped Accessible Elevator, Radiant Heat Floors, and Crestron Home Automation System
- Minutes from Park City’s Famed Main Street
- Surrounded by 7,300 Acres of Skiing & Snowboarding
- Park City Resorts were recently purchased by Vail Resorts, adding $50+million in upgrades
- 35 Minutes from Salt Lake City
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.