Highlighting the harmonious nature of blending indoor and outdoor living space, this award-winning Highland Park estate invites relaxation and gracious accommodations, at home within one of the Dallas area's most desirable destinations. The property boasts an impressive total of five bedrooms and 6.5 baths, housed within a main home and accompanying guest quarters that are encircled by the tranquility of a private shaded courtyard, soaring ceilings, and walls of windows and glass doors.
With ultra-modern appeal, this magnificent contemporary-designed home opens up to imaginative elements, from the built-in art gallery and water feature to the glass-enclosed walkway that stretches between the two structures. Infused by the warmth of natural light and impressive detailing, this magnificent property rests mere minutes from Downtown Dallas, within the exclusivity of one of the region's most prestigious communities and highest ranked school district in the state.
- Multiple award-winning property
- 7,288 square feet
- 70' x 225' +/- lot size
- Total of 5 bedrooms/6.5 baths
- Soaring 20'-30'+ ceilings
- Massive Steel Hope's windows and doors
- Separate guest quarters connected via glass walkway
- Other Features include: art gallery, tranquil spa, yoga room, office, courtyard, garage parking for 6 cars, and an outdoor sport court.
- Tree-lined community surrounded by area parks
- Four blocks from prestigious Dallas Country Club
- Minutes from Downtown Dallas
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.
In cooperation with
Agent Info: Martha Tiner #220475
For more information and to speak with one of our auction specialists, please call 855-261-0573.