Secluded Year-Round Lake Tahoe Retreat on 60 Acres
All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by submitting proof of guaranteed funds. Bids will only be accepted in person or by phone, and online bidding will not be available. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
To aid buyers in evaluating this property, a comprehensive Due Diligence Package (DDP) has been created. To request a DDP, please call 855-261-0573.
Previews by private appointment
Live Auction on Site
Tuesday, June 16 | 2 PM Pacific
Opening bid $1,500,000
Phone and proxy bidders are welcome.
Must be a registered bidder or a representative of a registered bidder to attend the auction.
A private outdoor adventure land! Reimagined 19th century log dairy barn is now a luxurious year-round mountain getaway. Built with authenticity in mind, this one-of-a-kind retreat has the vintage finishes you'd expect, and modern necessities to ensure your comfort. Complete with everything you need to unwind, including a sunny studio for yoga, a drive through garage for boat storage, fitness center, sauna, hot tub, saltwater current pool, projection screen, several wood-burning fireplaces and more. Thoughtful quality construction using only reclaimed or dead standing wood found onsite, plus steel reinforced walls, metal roof and ember-proof eaves, a secondary well for fire suppression, radiant heated floors, woodburning pizza oven, and clever use of space. The fully custom retreat is situated perfectly on the ridge to capture winter sun and summer shade. 60 acres of largely groomed forest land with national forest beyond has mix of old growth and second and third generation trees. Sustainably built, the retreat could easily be taken off-grid with addition of solar or hydropower. Enjoy year-round outdoor activities like skiing, biking, and hiking. Swim in the indoor saltwater current pool or relax in the sauna and hot tub. Limitless ways to get away from it all, while only 20 minutes from downtown Truckee and Northstar skiing.
- Main residence 3300 sf
- Guest Studio 1100 sf
- Indoor saltwater current pool and fitness center 1600 sf
- 5 beds plus studio apartment | 6 baths | 3 Living Areas
- 5 car pull-through garage
- Historic Juniper Creek flows through the property year-round
- Attention to detail: each building has its own laundry, full bath, individual power.
- Private 60+ acre lot near Martis Peak
- Spectacular views of Sierra Nevada Range
- Backcountry living at its finest: ski, snowshoe, hike, mountain bike, swim, paddle, camp, play beach volleyball and more on your own land or in the adjacent national forest
- 20 mins from historic downtown Truckee, easy access to Reno
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.
For more information and to speak with one of our auction specialists, please call 855-261-0573.