Heritage Luxury Real Estate Auctions - Under 2 Million
Deep Water Dockage, Venice, FL
ONLINE AUCTION. Paradise found! This prime location on the Venice Island waterfront enjoys magnificent water views from nearly every room. A boater's dream where the Gulf meets the Intracoastal Waterway, there's deep water dockage and no bridges between you and the open ocean. Featuring dock space for a 70' yacht, a 10,000lb boat lift, and even a jet ski lift for your toys.
Take in 180-degree views from nearly every room in this custom villa. For outdoor entertaining, there's a lovely stone patio and an elevated deck with lanai and outdoor kitchen. The owner's suite also includes a private balcony for the perfect cup of sunrise coffee.
- 3,041 square feet (not including ground level)
- 3 bedroom, 4 baths
- 180 degree view of Intracoastal Waterway
- Deepwater Dock with room for 70ft yacht
- 10,000lb Boat lift and Jetski Lift
- Two-level entertainment deck and patio
- Outdoor kitchen with Viking range, charcoal grill/smoker and sink
- Oversized screened lanai
- Gourmet kitchen w/ five burner Wolf range, double ovens, SubZero refrigerator, wine fridge, and ice maker
- Walkable to restaurants, shops and galleries.
Lakefront Home, Cedar Hill, TX
Sold via online auction in under 60 days. Through our finely tuned marketing program, we received more than 700 inquiries about the property. During preview, this highly customized lakefront property had more than one hundred people tour it and procured seven registered bidders. When the auction closed, the final sale price was higher than the owners expected.
If you've got a luxury property that you want to sell quickly and for maximum market price, we have a solution for you. Contact one of our real estate experts today.View Property