|Address||270 Cedar Ridge Rd, New Oxford, PA 17350||Start Date||10/26/2020|
|Preview Dates||BY APPOINTMENT||End Date||10/27/2020|
|Starting Bid||$1,000,000||Live Auction Time||2:00 PM|
|Winning Bidder Deposit||10%||Buyer's Premium||10%|
270 Cedar Ridge Rd, New Oxford, PA 17350
4 beds/4 baths/6500 sqft/77.85± acres/Country Estate with pasture, woods, creek
AVAILABLE WITHOUT RESERVE: A dreamhouse for collectors! Historic October Hills Farm, a sweeping country estate on the outskirts of Gettysburg, Pa., has the finishing touches that are justright for those who need both a safe place to house their collections and a professional-grade workshop. The original stone farmhouse (circa 1800) has been recently expanded and renovated,creating a beautifully eclectic mix of antique and contemporary finishes. The charming character of the stone home is beautifully blended with modern comforts and luxury amenities like a hometheater, incredible pool with swim-up bar, and outdoor kitchen. Upgraded with walk -in vault, machine shop with 10K# lift, new electrical, windows, HVAC. With nearly 80 acres of land, the property offers plenty of recreational opportunities. Enjoy stunning views of sweeping meadows, climbing roses, and wild pear trees. A large creek and stocked pond offer large-mouth bass and sunfish. Hunting is plentiful in the vast wooded acreage. The former equestrian farm can be restored to original use with available grazing and haying capabilities.
Call 855-261-0573 for information.
- Size: 6,500 sq ft
- 4 Beds| 4 Baths | 3 Living Areas
- 3-Car Garage
- New central AC, all new windows & door, upgraded electrical system.
- This lovely home features an open floor plan w/exposed stone walls and exposed-beam ceilings.
- A 2018 addition houses a chef's dream kitchen, luxurious master suite.
- Custom granite kitchen w/beaded recessed cabinets, stainless steel appliances.
- Lower level features a bar, media room and vault
- Home equipped with Control 4 audio system interior and pool area.
- Incredible outdoor living area features a new saltwater heated pool with self-cleaning system, swim-up bar w/granite counter tops, mini fridge, ice maker and oversize grill.
- Renovated bank barn w/newer metal roof, tack room, wiring, water, frost-free fire hydrant.
- Machine shop w/commercial garage door opener, HVAC, 10K# lift plus a strong hold coated floor.
- 10,000- pound commercial lift. New wiring and lighting.
- Security gate protected located at property entrance with security system and property boundary with new fencing.
- Hay pastures and corral
- 77.85 acres
- Only authorized bidders can submit a bid
- A 10% Buyers Premium added to high bid
- Submit bids via online bidding
- 10% non-refundable down payment due if announced the winning bidder
- Contract is non-contingent and sold "As-Is"
- Closing within 30 days
How to Register to Bid
- Create a Buyer Account
- Each buyer must be pre-approved by a Heritage authorized lender or provide proof of funds for your maximum bid
- Review and complete Bidder Registration (above)
- Once both financial documents and registration form are received, bidders will be enabled to submit bids.
For more information, please call 855-261-0573 or email us: LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
|Acreage||77.85± equestrian lot with pasture, barn, creek, woods|
|Location||New Oxford, PA|
|Year Built||Circa 1800|
|Parking|| 3 garage spaces |
10 car motor court
Luxury Real Estate Internet-Only Session:
Luxury Real Estate Auctions in the Executive Collection take place online only. Each parcel of real estate is offered in an individual auction with one lot only. A complete due diligence package is created for each property, including title work and inspections. Virtual tours, photographs, detailed property information and instructions for bidders are available on the property-specific showcase page. Bidders may preview the property during times outlined on the showcase page or by previous arrangement. All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by signing the Terms and Conditions Agreement and submitting either proof of guaranteed funds or a bank letter of pre-approval from an approved lender. Once qualifications have been met, bidders will receive a bidder number and be allowed to submit bids. Bids will only be accepted online. Winning bidders will need to provide a 10 percent non-refundable deposit to escrow upon winning the auction and must close within 30 days. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.