|Address||4110 40th Place N, Arlington, VA 22207||Start Date||03/03/2020|
|Preview Dates||03/14 - 16, 2020||End Date||03/17/2020|
|Starting Bid||$1,000,000||Auction Time||2:00 PM|
|Non-Refundable Deposit||10%||Buyer's Premium||10%|
4110 40th Place N, Arlington, VA 22207 | 5 beds/5 baths/5575 sqft/half-acre± wooded lot | Multiple levels of outdoor living
LUXURY REAL ESTATE AUCTION. Get away from it all -- in the heart of the city! Elegant five bedroom Craftsman-style estate is close to Chain Bridge Road, Tysons Corner, DC and Amazon HQ2. Private wooded half acre lot and multiple levels of outdoor living space provide a peaceful oasis in the city. Thoughtful floor plan includes access to outside spaces from living areas. Oversized master suite with sitting room and newly designed bath. Updated eat-in island kitchen with quartz counters, stainless appliances. Private office. Three spacious living rooms and separate formal dining. Private nanny suite, game room with kitchenette and fitness center downstairs. Outdoors, find expansive decks and patios, hot tub and whole house generator. 5 bed/5 bath/5575 sf. Don't miss your chance to buy at auction.
Highlights of this custom home include:
- Craftsman-style home on three levels
- Wooded half acre lot
- Large master suite includes sitting area and incredible new bathroom
- Three living areas with fireplaces
- Dedicated office
- Fitness room---equipment included
- Updated eat in kitchen with stainless appliances
- Massive game room with wet bar, ice maker, micro
- Private multi-level outdoor living includes hot tub
- Easy access to DC, Tyson's Corner, Arlington, Bethesda, Amazon HQ2
- Only authorized bidders can submit a bid
- A 10% Buyers Premium added to high bid
- Submit bids via online bidding
- 10% non-refundable down payment due if announced the winning bidder
- Contract is non-contingent and sold "As-Is"
- Closing within 30 days
How to Register to Bid
- Create a Buyer Account
- Each buyer must be pre-approved by a Heritage authorized lender or provide proof of funds for your maximum bid
- Review and complete Bidder Registration (above)
- Once both financial documents and registration form are received, bidders will be enabled to submit bids.
For more information, please call 855-261-0573 or email us: LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
|Acreage||half acre± wooded lot|
|Location||Chain Bridge Estates|
|Parking||2 car attached garage|
Luxury Real Estate Internet-Only Session:
Luxury Real Estate Auctions in the Executive Collection take place online only. Each parcel of real estate is offered in an individual auction with one lot only. A complete due diligence package is created for each property, including title work and inspections. Virtual tours, photographs, detailed property information and instructions for bidders are available on the property-specific showcase page. Bidders may preview the property during times outlined on the showcase page or by previous arrangement. All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by signing the Terms and Conditions Agreement and submitting either proof of guaranteed funds or a bank letter of pre-approval from an approved lender. Once qualifications have been met, bidders will receive a bidder number and be allowed to submit bids. Bids will only be accepted online. Winning bidders will need to provide a 10 percent non-refundable deposit to escrow upon winning the auction and must close within 30 days. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.