|Address||7254 Highway 308 S, Donaldsonville, LA 70346||Start Date||04/21/2020|
|Preview Dates||May 1 - 4, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||End Date||05/05/2020|
|Starting Bid||$700,000||Auction Time||2:00 PM|
|Non-Refundable Deposit||10%||Buyer's Premium||10%|
7254 Highway 308 S, Donaldsonville, LA 70346 | 6 beds/5 baths/9827 sqft/10.5± acres/Frontage along Bayou LaFourche | Loggia/greenhouse/workshop
NO RESERVE AUCTION: Attention to detail! Incredibly restored, the Belle Alliance Estate is everything you'd imagine from a classic antebellum manor. Originally designed by Louisiana's architect, Henry Howard. Designed to make the most of the outdoor spaces, the home features approximately 5,000 sf of loggia and terrace space. Updated to include the necessities like moisture controlling air condition system, a ballroom that doubles as a recording studio, and a hidden elevator shaft. Unrestricted use means this house could be an inn, restaurant, or home-based business. Currently arranged with 6 beds/5 baths/10.5± acres. Large property along Bayou LaFourche creates an incredibly private backyard. Semi-finished spaces could be converted to studio, guest suite, wine grotto, and more. Cheerfully restored to create comfortable and elegant spaces, this luxurious property can be yours at our auction without reserve.
Highlights of this custom home include:
- Main residence 9827 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 23 rooms
- 10.5 acres along Bayou LaFourche
- 5,000 sq. ft. expansive outdoor living space
- About an hour from both New Orleans and Baton Rouge
- 18 fireplaces
- Modern HVAC systems including moisture control system
- Original 9' skylight
- Loggia surrounded by rooms which could be studio, kitchen prep, guest or caretaker suite, wine grotto
- Cobalt blue ballroom with gold ceiling doubles as recording studio
- Office with custom closet
- Master Suite includes Moroccan tile accents in the bath
- Chandeliers with electric winch to lower for cleaning
- Gated drive
- Security system
- Unrestricted usage means house could be converted to many uses
- Unprotected historical property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, but may be modified
- Originally designed by famed architect Henry Howard in classic Greek Revival style with a raised entry, five bays, and large denticulated molding above the entry
- Only authorized bidders can submit a bid
- A 10% Buyers Premium added to high bid
- Submit bids via online bidding
- 10% non-refundable down payment due if announced the winning bidder
- Contract is non-contingent and sold "As-Is"
- Closing within 30 days
How to Register to Bid
- Create a Buyer Account
- Each buyer must be pre-approved by a Heritage authorized lender or provide proof of funds for your maximum bid
- Review and complete Bidder Registration (above)
- Once both financial documents and registration form are received, bidders will be enabled to submit bids.
For more information, please call 855-261-0573 or email us: LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
|Square Feet||9827 indoor/5000± outdoor|
|Acreage||10.5± creek lot|
|Parking|| 2 car garage |
Luxury Real Estate Internet-Only Session:
Luxury Real Estate Auctions in the Executive Collection take place online only. Each parcel of real estate is offered in an individual auction with one lot only. A complete due diligence package is created for each property, including title work and inspections. Virtual tours, photographs, detailed property information and instructions for bidders are available on the property-specific showcase page. Bidders may preview the property during times outlined on the showcase page or by previous arrangement. All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by signing the Terms and Conditions Agreement and submitting either proof of guaranteed funds or a bank letter of pre-approval from an approved lender. Once qualifications have been met, bidders will receive a bidder number and be allowed to submit bids. Bids will only be accepted online. Winning bidders will need to provide a 10 percent non-refundable deposit to escrow upon winning the auction and must close within 30 days. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.