|Address||2225 Donice Ct, Cedar Hill, TX 75104||Preview Date||August 23-26 1-4 PM|
|Start Date||08/13/2019||End Date||08/27/2019|
|Starting Bid||$300,000||Auction Time||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM or when bidding slows|
|Non-Refundable Deposit||10%||Buyer's Premium||10%|
2225 Donice Ct, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
5 beds/5 baths/5455 sqft/2.5+ acres/Creek lot
AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE: Don't miss your chance to own this entertainer's paradise. A gorgeous five-bedroom estate with plenty of room for expansion, this French Tudor home in Cedar Hill is minutes away from shops, restaurants, boating and golf. Just 30 minutes to Dallas, this home offers a great escape from the everyday. Pride of ownership is clear with all of the extra touches and high-end finishes. Highlights of this custom home include:
- All bedrooms are located on the first floor
- 2000 sf Walk-up attic space can easily be finished out to create a nanny suite, theatre, home gym or playroom not included in square footage.
- Two large office spaces in the front of the house can be used for your home-based business, or use one for fitness center, hobby room, or another bedroom.
- 900 sf workshop with tandem garage has everything you need, including a half bath, HVAC, laundry and kitchenette. Could easily be converted into a guest cottage.
- Pool cabana with outdoor shower and ventilated changing room
- Equipment building with garage door
- Large motor court can easily accommodate RV/Boat parking, guests.
- Large diving pool with spa and waterfall
- Outdoor kitchen with hard-piped grill, vent, sink, refrigerator
- Outdoor fireplace
- Large game room with wet bar opens to veranda for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Private master suite opens to backyard oasis, features coffee bar with refrigerator, sink, expansive closet with built-ins.
- Backs to creek, with more land behind. No backyard neighbors.
- Whole-house surround sound, Cat 4, Cat 5 wiring.
- Only authorized bidders can submit a bid
- A 10% Buyers Premium added to high bid
- Submit bids via online bidding
- 10% non-refundable down payment due if announced the winning bidder
- Contract is non-contingent and sold "As-Is"
- Closing within 30 days
How to Register to Bid
- Create a Buyer Account
- Each buyer must be pre-approved by a Heritage authorized lender or provide proof of funds for your maximum bid
- Review and complete Terms & Conditions
- Once both financial documents and registration form are received, bidders will receive approval to bid in person, by phone, or by proxy.
For more information, please call 855-261-0573 or email us: LuxuryEstates@HA.com.
|Acreage||2.53 creek lot|
|Location||Lake Ridge HOA|
|Parking||4 garage spaces Gated RV Parking 3 car carport|
Luxury Real Estate Internet-Only Session:
Luxury Real Estate Auctions in the Executive Collection take place online only. Each parcel of real estate is offered in an individual auction with one lot only. A complete due diligence package is created for each property, including title work and inspections. Virtual tours, photographs, detailed property information and instructions for bidders are available on the property-specific showcase page. Bidders may preview the property during times outlined on the showcase page or by previous arrangement. All bidders are required to pre-qualify for each property auction by signing the Terms and Conditions Agreement and submitting either proof of guaranteed funds or a bank letter of pre-approval from an approved lender. Once qualifications have been met, bidders will receive a bidder number and be allowed to submit bids. Bids will only be accepted online. Winning bidders will need to provide a 10 percent non-refundable deposit to escrow upon winning the auction and must close within 45 days. For more information or to pre-qualify to bid, please call 855-261-0573 or email LuxuryEstates@HA.com.